Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Marie!

May 22nd was Marie's first birthday. Yes, I'm late posting, but we have been a little busy. In fact, we are in Mexico right now. I didn't get these pictures off my camera until yesterday. I felt like I had a little more energy tonight, so that's why I'm blogging. Enjoy the pictures!

A big thanks to Rachel, who captured a lot of good pictures (including this one) during the party.


On Marie's birthday, I had to work all day. It was up to her and Bill to decorate and get things ready for the party. Marie looks like she had a good time helping her daddy.


Marie enjoyed eating her birthday cake. She didn't want to stop!


Bill had some streamer paper left over, so he made this. I think Marie approves.


This is a big animal book that Marie's Aunt Tammie got for her. It is now one of her favorite things.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah! I'm glad that top picture turned out so well. I'm always a little worried when I use a camera I'm not completely familiar with.

Aunt Amy said...

Yay for Marie! She's such a big girl! I can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!

James & Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! Wow. Time sure does fly. I know it will be just a little bit until we're there with Clara! I sure am cherishing every moment. God bless.