Saturday, March 3, 2012

February 2012

Bill captured this rainbow one afternoon. Who would have thought - a rainbow in the middle of winter? Only in SE Alaska I guess.



Jacob is just getting to where he likes to watch Baby Einstein. His favorite so far is Baby MacDonald. Marie has enjoyed revisiting them too. Marie wanted Jacob to sit with her. So I gave it a try and this is the super cute result!



Sitting pretty.



While she is a great helper (most of the time) in the kitchen, I learned my lesson with this one. Never let a 3 year old stir the filling for chocolate pie, because she will never stir as good as you. Jacob was demanding some solid food, but I was in the middle of this pie. Well, I thought I could accomplish 2 things at once with this little helper. The result was a disgusting looking filling that was slightly scorched! So much for our Valentine's Day chocolate pie.



Jacob loves bath time. He sits, turns over and nearly does flips trying to get to his toys. If he's on his belly, he can turn around so fast! I don't know how he does it!



Caught these 2 being cute again!



I love this shirt that Santa brought for Jacob. It's getting a little tight, so every time it snows now I take the snowy opportunity to put it on him because I know he'll out grow it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how big both kids are getting! Jacob looks a lot like Bill in the one where he's sitting up! - Liz