Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aforementioned Shrine Pilgrimage

On this sunny Saturday, Amanda and I decided that a romantic Valentine day drive was in order. I am posting this blog for the benefit of those who do not live in Alaska. This is just a brief view of God's creative handiwork that He shares with us.
Amanda took a picture of me walking through this labyrinth on our first trip to Juneau. This was an interesting idea. it takes about 10 minutes to walk through to the end (which is the middle) and that gives you time to meditate and pray while focused on a goal. no pressure, just a relaxing walk to commune with God in this wonderful setting.

As we were leaving, I took a brief run to the top of this "cliff" and got a timed photo of me. I though it turned out well. Amanda and Marie were on their way to the car because we could not get the stroller up the steps. Anyway, God really blessed us this day.
May God bless all of you who read this. And remember, as great as His creation is, it cannot compare with His love for you.
Bill


No comments: