Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

In the spirit of romance, Amanda and I attended a Valentine's Day dinner with some other couples from church Friday night. As a part of the night's activities, each couple were to bring a decorated box with a dinner for two inside of it. We voted on the best decorated box then drew numbers to see which box we ate from. Amanda and I had a delicious lasagna dinner (thank you Geoffrey and Dana). Below is a picture of the box that Amanda spent a great deal of effort decorating.





(Amanda) Well, the greatest effort was coming up with an idea. Thankfully, 20 minutes before the dinner, the internet worked wonders for me and I was able to find the Victorian pictures I needed. And we got second place on the box, which I was very surprised about.


(Bill) As for Valentine's Day, God has blessed us with a grand sunshiny day, so we are going to go for a drive around Juneau. Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

No comments: