Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tammie!


Today is my sister, Tammie's, birthday. She's one of the biggest reasons Bill and I moved to Alaska almost 5 years ago. Tammie is 15 years older than me. She went to college and moved away when I was 2. So we didn't have the opportunity to spend a lot of time together when I was growing up. Since we moved to Alaska, she has taught me so much about being a wife, a homemaker, a mother, and a Christian in the short period of time we've been up here. Oh, and I can't forget how much she's taught me about stamping and scrapbooking! I've missed her A LOT since we've moved down to Juneau. We're going up to lectureships in a couple of days, and I can't wait to see her and visit with her some more. Happy Birthday, Tammie! May God richly bless you in the next year of your life and each year thereafter.

3 comments:

Hattie said...

Tho I always miss both of you sooo much, I am thankful that you two sisters have got to spend time together and drawn close.
Love,
Mom

The sister from the south, Amy said...

Happy Bithday to Tammie!

Tammie said...

Awwww thanks Amanda! I feel so special. I'm grateful that we were able to spend a few years together in the same town! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!