Saturday, December 19, 2009

Babysitting

This past week we watched Carly and Isaac while Shawn and Rachel went to a holiday party. Needless to say, Marie loved it. Here are the highlights (minus Marie's hissy fit about Carly sitting in her chair that ended up in Marie going to bed).



All three of these kids are entralled with their favorite bear - Winnie the Pooh.


Rachel, whenever Carly can read a little better I think she'll be ready for piano lessons. I'll leave a spot open in my schedule.

Apparently Bill thinks it's a good idea to teach Isaac how to throw a bouncy ball at the wall, and Isaac thinks it's great fun! Oh well - boys!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I don't know where I've been, but I'm just now noticing this post. We are so grateful that it worked out for you guys to watch our kids that night. And we're glad you all had a great time too.