Saturday, December 19, 2009

Potty?

Marie went potty! Here's how it went down. For the past couple of weeks, when Marie goes poopy she tells us "poop-poop" and grabs her diaper. So she understands that concept. I thought I'd get the potty chair out so she could practice going through the motions. I took her into the bathroom, pulled her pants down, took her diaper off, and sat her down on her new potty - and this is what happened! Now, I know that it probably wasn't intentional her really going pee-pee in the potty and that it was probably the feel of the seat on her bottom or the excitement of it all or both. Either way, I find it pretty humerous that she ended up actually going potty her first time sitting on it. Hopefully this is a good sign for when we get serious about it here in about 6 months.

2 comments:

Antoinette said...

Why 6 mo, my sister had her son totally potty trained at 16 months. Good job Marie

Hattie said...

Hey! Good job, Marie!
Love You!
MeeMaw