Saturday, March 14, 2009

This week in review

On Monday night, Geoffrey and Dana came over for dinner. In exchange, Dana gave Bill a haircut. Truth be known, Bill was just happy to get a free haircut. But Dana did do a good job, and it doesn't look like Bill got scalped.


Bill and Geoffrey delivered daffodils for a fund raiser this week. There was an extra bunch, so Bill brought them home. They bloomed within a day. This is what spring looks like all over the country, except for Alaska of course.

Marie had her first bath this week. Although I know it's part of her growing up, I miss giving her a bath beside the kitchen sink. And I guess part of missing it is that it takes about twice as long to give her a bath in the big bath tub.

Marie has been wearing the same pink felt shoes forever it seems. Well, her big toe has been aching for some more room. So last Saturday, we bought Marie some new shoes. I am quite proud of them, if I say so myself.

No comments: