Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Marie around the house

Here's a few pictures of Marie around the house. I bet I have something in common with most of the young moms out there - the camera is always close at hand to capture the moments your children.

A little autumn.


This is an extra chair from the toddler room at church. We're trying to teach Marie to stay seated. I'm pretty sure we have a little while to go before she gets the hang of it.

Marie's interested has switched from the 'yes' cabinent to the spice draw. Which is fine with me - it is much easier for her to pick them up and put them back.


Although this has only 4 keys, rest assured that all of them get their share of playing time.



Do you think that Shadow is actually listening to her? Probably not. But I think that he does find her amusing sometimes.





No comments: