Saturday, February 25, 2012

September 2011 (catch-up)

Faithful blog followers - if you've stuck with me this long you are to be commended! The only excuse I have for not blogging in nearly 6 months (WOW!!!) is that I'm still adjusting to being a mom of 2. This blog begins a series of catch up blogs that should have you all caught up in about a week. Enjoy!



He's pretty cute. But don't let him fool you! He gives us a run for our money, which we were not use to with his big sister. How can you not love this sweet little guy?




This silly girl keeps me on my toes all the time! Can you imagine the mischief she gets into?





I just love babies wrapped up in these towels. Thanks Rachel!





Here's Marie on her first day of preschool. Doesn't she look like a big school girl?





Sweet baby Jacob!




Silly girl!




Marie loves taking care of her baby brother - and she's pretty good at it too!

No comments: