Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Uncle Bob saves the day! (for me and Marie)



Here is the picture that I was talking about a couple of days ago. Uncle Bob found it for me (thanks!). That's how Uncle Bob saved my day today, or my blog post I should say. You probably couldn't tell it from the picture, but just 2 hours earlier this sweet faced little girl was throwing the biggest temper tantrum this mama has ever seen! She's had a few little ones, but nothing like the one she had this day. I think another child took over her body and that's what happened, because it thankfully has not happened since. Needless to say, the whole ordeal was so traumatic that her and I both ended up in tears. When we got to Uncle Bob's, Marie got out of the car and immediately hugged him and went with him to the back porch swing. And that's how Uncle Bob saved Marie's day.

No comments: