By the request of my dear friend Dana, here are my 5 things. Love you Dana!!!
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. Just had my 17th birthday.
2. LOVING the DCHS band.
3. Studying like crazy.
4. Thinking often of my sister who was sick.
5. Planning for the future, well mostly college and that kind of stuff.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today (Since today's almost over, I'm revising this for tomorrow.)
1. Clean the house - again.
2. Go to the ladies' bible class.
3. Study for a bible class I'm planning on starting in a couple of weeks.
4. Teach piano lessons.
5. Go over next month's bills . . . ugh!!!!!!!!
5 Snacks I Like
1. Popcorn with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
2. Anything with cheese.
3. Chips and salsa/guacamole.
4. A nice big glass of skim milk.
5. McDonald's 4-piece chicken nuggets.
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire
1. Hire a housekeeper.
2. Have the best ever health insurance.
3. Open a Bible book store in Juneau.
4. Become full time missionary.
5. Pay off student loans.
5 Places I Have Lived (For Various Lengths Of Time)
1. McEwen, Tennessee
2. Henderson, Tennessee
3. Florence, Alabama
4. Wasilla, Alaska
5. Juneau, Alaska
5 Jobs I Have Had
1. Cashier at the gift shop in Horizon Medical Center - Dickson, Tennessee
2. Bible class teacher at Mid-South Youth Camp - Henderson, Tennessee
3. Cashier at K-Mart - Dickson, Tennessee
4. Registered Nurse at Alaska Regional Hospital - Anchorage, Alaska
5. Private Piano Teacher — Juneau, Alaska
5 People I Tag (to post a "5 Things . . . " list on their blog)
2. Tammie (?)