Friday, January 30, 2009

Marie's List of 5



This is for my boyfriend, Eli. Love you babe.


5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. Nothing
2. Nada
3. Zero
4. Zip
5. Zilch


5 Things On My To-Do List Today

1. Poot
2. Poop
3. Eat
4. Nap
5. Play


5 Snacks I Like

1. The milk that Mommy makes
2. Green peas
3. Rice cereal
4. Avacado - although it gives me horrible diaper rash
5. Oatmeal, it was new this week


5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire

1. Pay for college for me and all of my future siblings
2. Send Mommy and Daddy on a yearly 3 month vacation to Italy
3. Buy Mommy and Daddy a villa in Italy to stay in on the yearly vacation
4. Support missionaries
5. Help find a cure for diaper rash


5 Places I Have Lived (For Various Lengths Of Time)

1. Mommy's uterus - I moved because the living quarters were getting a little cramped
2. My green room in Wasilla
3. My antique white room in Juneau
4. In Aunt Tammie's bedroom for about a week
5. My second home is my boyfriend, Eli's, house - but don't get the wrong idea


5 Jobs I Have Had
1. Taste tester
2. Toy tester
3. Diaper tester
4. Playmate
5. Alarm Clock, but since I can't read, I just go off at various times


5 People I Tag (to post a "5 Things . . . " list on their blog)

1. Cruz
2. That funny woman who's a Wasilla Warriors fan, and she has the same name as an insect
3. My new prospect for a boyfriend - I think his name is Rylan Nello
4. Bobo
5. Uncle Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo fabulous!!! Did Bill do this?! Its great! Love ya'll!