Monday, September 7, 2009

Marie's Doings

Well, we've had a little computer worm and needed to re-install everything on our computer. But then we couldn't find the re-install disk. Last night, after many hours of looking, Bill finally found the disk in a small box in the computer box. Now we can get back to blogging! Here are a few pictures of Marie and what she's been up to.



We got Marie a little Cambodian outfit. It's a good thing we put it on her right away, because she could barely fit in it!




Marie loves to eat - anything!



We've had some beautiful days this summer, and it's continuing into the autumn. Isn't Marie cute in how she's picking the clover in a perfect lady-like way?
She never ceases to amaze me. Every day I thank God for giving me this little gir.




4 comments:

Tammie said...

I love this girl; her big blue eyes, her sweet smile, her fun personality! Give her hugs & kisses from me.

Caitlin Weaver said...

I'm glad you're back online and can't wait to see you guys again!

Amy said...

I love her! Marie is such an amazing, beautiful blessing to our family!

Hattie said...

And every day I thank God for this sweet baby girl!!
Hugs & Kisses from
MeeMaw