Sunday, September 13, 2009

Marie's Week

Marie's all-time favorite toy has been a train that was left in the house for Marie when we first moved to Juneau. And that has not changed. The engine has buttons you can press for it to make noise. But now Marie is more interested in pushing the car. She's content to push it around the house in circles!


This is Marie's yes cabinet. She can clear it out a lot faster now than she could a few months ago. But it still keeps her occupied for a few minutes when I'm working in the kitchen.

Bill made this 'tent' for him and Marie. She did enjoy it. But I think the cats liked it more! They kept hiding in it, and at one point actually pulled the sheet off the chairs!


Bill put my shoes on Marie. Funny - I remember that there's a picture of me as a baby with large shoes on. Marie likes to 'help' me with the laundry by pulling everything out of the basket.


She's a sweet little girl. Can't you tell by looking into these baby blues?


Marie found Bill's UGA cap. Go Dawgs! They barely squeezed out a win yesterday. And Marie was right there with us cheering them on.






No comments: