Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Out the road to Echo Cove

Tuesday was probably one of the last clear sunny non-rainy days of the year. Bill decided to take the morning off and take me and Marie for a drive out the road. We stopped for a little while at Echo Cove to enjoy the sun.

We got 2 pictures of this crab shell. Bill wanted to put this one on the blog. I think it's so gross that I can hardly even look at it! Still, I guess it's a pretty good picture.


The cove.


A pretty stump.


Family photo.



I think this is a wolf. Bill thinks it is a coyote. What do you think?
We had a really nice drive and enjoyed the pretty scenery. I guess we'll just have to wait until next year to do it again.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Great pictures from a lovely day. Hmm...wolf or coyote. I'm not sure how many coyotes we actually have around these here parts, but it does look a bit smaller than a wolf. So I'm sort of inclined to side with your hubby. Sorry. It is hard to tell though.

Tammie said...

The family photo is my favorite. I love how big the trees are!

Hattie said...

I love the family photo and the pretty stump with all the moss. The crab picture....well...I would say it's ugly, but that's not nice. Ha Unusual to me, but not for a crab, I guess.
Love,
Mom